WIC serves are offered at the PHC. The WIC program has been a part of PHC for many years and will be making the transition to a federally mandated eWIC system that boasts many benefits and advantages from the paper voucher system you are used to. There are 2 stores within 25 miles and new conveniences will include:
- Convenient check out using EBT card
- WIC2Go app (see grocery items available for purchase, track appointments, map to stores and WIC offices)
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Kimberly Lola is available (207) 796-2321 ext. 44 to assist with any questions or concerns.
Certifying for WIC Services: What do I need to bring to the WIC office?
- To be enrolled, a/each child must be present at each certification.
- Proof of identity for you and your child(ren) (birth certificates, Social Security Cards, Immunization records).
- Proof of household income for previous 30 days (could include paystubs, SSI, SSD, child support, etc. Annuities are excluded).
- Proof of residency (physical address, no PO boxes).
- Immunization record for infants and children (if available).
If enrollees have active Medicaid and/or the household receives food stamps, the family is automatically eligible without proof of income.
In addition, you may be asked to bring:
- If you or your child are on a special food/formula, you will need the “Medical Documentation for WIC Formula & Approved WIC Foods for Infants, Children and Women” form.